Eid Al-Fitr is just a few days away, and because it falls on a weekend this yr – you haven’t any excuse to not make particular preparations for the unfold. In wake of the current state of affairs, many households have determined to maintain the celebrations a low-key affair; nevertheless, that doesn’t imply it’s important to miss out on yoir favorite delicacies. Festive staples like biryani, sheer khurma, kimami sevaiyan, kababs could make us drool at any level of time, however this yr, you possibly can introduce another progressive recipes too and make your unfold a memorable one.
Recipe Video: Keema Meat Masala
(Additionally Learn: 13 Greatest Indian Mutton Recipes | Straightforward Mutton Recipes)
This keema meat masala recipe by chef Ravi Saxena from DHABA is deal with for all mutton lovers, for it not solely incorporates the goodness of juicy mutton items, but in addition keema (minced meat)stuffed gravy. The beautiful melange of spices, lends this recipe a singular richness. The luscious gravy might be paired with absolutely anything, rice, roti, naan. The recipe used left-over mutton curry, however you possibly can put together the mutton curry from scratch, and provides it a decadent facelift with this keema gravy. The masalas are simply obtainable, and it does not take a lot of a time both to place it collectively. Here’s a step-by-step recipe of keema meat masala.
(Additionally Learn: Eid-Al-Fitr 2020: Date, Time, Significance And Eid-Particular Meals You Mustn’t Miss)
Step-By-Step Recipe: How To Make Restaurant-Model Keema Meat Masala At Residence
- 500 gm minced mutton
- 250 gm mutton curry
- 2 tbsp oil
- 2 onions finely chopped
- 1 tsp inexperienced chili chopped
- 1 tbsp chopped garlic
- 1/2 tsp crimson chilli powder
- 1/2 tsp garam masala powder
- 1 1/2 cup water
- 2 tbsp recent coriander leaves
- 1/Four tsp dried fenugreek leaves
- Salt, to style
1. In a pan, pour oil and warmth it.
2. Add garlic, inexperienced chili, and onion.
3. Add the minced meat into the pan and blend effectively.
4. Pour some water and stir for some time.
5. Add the precise powdered spices into it and simmer for five minutes.
6. Then, add the cooked mutton curry into it and add some extra water.
7. Cook dinner it for 10-15 minutes.
8. Garnish it with recent coriander.
9. Serve Sizzling.
Eid Mubarak everybody!
About Sushmita SenguptaSharing a robust penchant for meals, Sushmita loves all issues good, tacky and greasy. Her different favorite pastime actions aside from discussing meals contains, studying, watching films and binge-watching TV exhibits.